Jul 23, 2011

Taryn + Derek = Okanagan Radiance

FINALLY Summer is here (Ya I don't care, I said it, I might jinx it but I'm throwing caution to the wind). It was a very perfect July 23rd!
The morning started at Margaret’s Hair in the Mission, this girl is a riot! Champagne and laughter flowed... equally! Taryn stayed so calm and collected - and it showed through the day, this girl was just AMPED to be married!
A beautiful back yard ceremony (and not just any back yard, this one is phenomenal...) Derek was waiting as patiently as possible but you could sure see the emotion in his eyes when he saw his beautiful bride to be. She was so breathtaking, I'm told Derek shed a tear but I don't believe it, plus no photo evidence. Even a very handsome Hogan made his entrance as their ring barer
Our photo locations were so diverse I LOVE IT! Cherries, wineries the beach and the exquisite Eldorado Hotel!
Thank you both for choosing me, I really can't tell you what an honour it was to witness such a beautiful wedding!
I wish you all the love and happiness in the world!
XO
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment