Jul 20, 2011

Tanisha + Rob = Beautiful Ava

Not sure if you reconize the property but it is the beautiful Casorso Farm. This farm has so much to see on it - including amazing old barns and out buildings. I am seriously a kid in a candy store every time I get asked to shoot here! After a bit of coordination Tanisha and I finally got our stuff together (we'll blame Rob and Alberta weather). This shoot was great even with a new babe in their arms they were up for anything :) I get lucky with the best clients EVER. Tanisha is a stunna and that little Ava is just to die for! Not a peep out of her the whole time we shot... except when I was attempting to hold her, she was NOT a fan of that (can they tell when your not child worthy?). Anyway - we had perfect light and fantastic weather!
Thank you to Ava and her family for choosing me! :)
XO
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment