Jul 10, 2011

Shauna + Richard = Serene Simple Love

Yup - ANOTHER BLOG POST (How excited are YOU!)
I had two weddings this weekend, back to back!
This is Richard and Shawna - Their wedding was at Serenity Gardens in Kelowna!
Another first time venue for me to shoot at! Can you tell this is one happy photographer?
Serenity Gardens waaaaaaaaaaay up on McKenzie Rd. This place is a plethora of flowers, waterfalls, orchards and gardens! And it truly is a beautiful place!
Everything was lovely and simple for these two! A case of "less is more"
No bridal party, no flowers just love sweet love!
I always tell my bride and groom to ignore me - I'm not here (just kinda creepy when I'm stealth in the bushes). Shauna and Richard needed no encouragement for me! They laughed with each other, lovingly looked into each others eyes and totally forgot that anyone was there holding a camera!
We utilized EVERYTHING (minus the pool... which I was trying to figure out how I could "accidentally" fall in without my camera!). Old ladders, wood piles and yes even the weeds!
Shauna totally rocked her beautiful gown! I honestly have the best clients, not one complaint when I request they bury themselves in catnip bushes!
I wish you love happiness and may you preserve the love you have forever.
XOXO

K

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures so far OMG! You truely went beyond the expected to get the best pic possible! Thanks and can't wait to see the rest! Richard & Shauna

    ReplyDelete