Jul 30, 2011

Jana + Spirit = Kindred

This beautiful dynamic duo has been on my "shoot" list for quite some time.
We had planned months in advance to get some kinda grad shots done with Jana and her beautiful fox trotter Spirit.
I made my way up to Joe Rich later in the day (around 7) the lighting was stunning and the location WOW. Jana's family farm is everything a country photographer dreams of! Fields of wild flowers, a beautiful stream running through.... It's for sale... I just have to find out what bank I want to rob.
We set out with two outfits in mind! We walked around the vast acreage and stopped at points that peaked my interest, we stopped alot.
Jana thank you thank you thank you for picking me to be your photographer! I LOVE the photos and I hope they are something you can cherish for many years to come.
Happy trails,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment