Jul 25, 2011

Friends + Graduation = Memories

So after doing a Grad shoot with Santana, and Family photos with Santana... her wonderful mother gave her the present of ME!
I was told she wanted to do something no one else has done... we brainstormed and hmmm and hawwwed over what we could do.
If you know me, you know I love anything vintage so my vintage paired with Santana's style we created a theme and chose to goof around and throw tomatoes! (it was originally cherries, but let's be reasonable, tomatoes are way messier!)*FYI lots of Cacti up there... got one stuck in my foot... again*
To the top of Knox we went - we threw 2 bags of tomatoes on a mountain top over looking the city... bet you haven't done that!
After a quick change we did some tresspassing at the local Mill... just the barge. These girls were such troopers and totally were down for anything!
Happy Birthday Santana - and girls thanks so much for being awesome! I love our results!
xo
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment