Jul 10, 2011

Georgia + Bryce = Wilderness Wedding

The dress was divine - the company was phenomenal...
But the venue tops all!
You may remember Bryce and Georgia - they were my lovely musical couple up on the blog a little while ago!
They chose a place for their wedding that would reflect exactly who they are and the love they share!
Silver Star Mountain in Vernon! The ceremony was held at a beautiful little gazebo just off the path from the Village.
This space was quickly cleared out for family photos and WOW what a backdrop! Beautiful green mountains, trees everywhere and just the right amount of cloud cover that it created patchwork on the land below! Nature's very own canvas! Gotta love the breath taking views of the Monashee Mountains.
After a short time doing bridal party photos in the village (and FYI this wedding party ROCKED), Bryce Georgia and I hopped on the ski lift and went to the summit.
Just so everyone knows... July at 1,915m - still has SNOW. It was a tad bit chilly and a few couple dozen (million) mosquitoes (I'm now aware they can survive ANYTHING)but we braved it all for some once in a lifetime photos.
Georgia was AWESOME - she was not at all concerned about her stunning gown and complied with every crazy idea! Bryce ... not one peep out of him, anything to make his beautiful bride happy!
I wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness. I know you have all you will ever need in each other.
Thank you for letting me be apart of this very special day. I never get tired of witnessing the love on a wedding day, and I know I am so lucky to have this as a "job".
XOXO
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment