Jun 23, 2011

Sara + Matt = 4x4 Romance

I'll start with a little history - I went to high school with Matt, Matt met Sara, they fell in love - now they're engaged...
Matt was the guy in metal shop, mechanics and any other "manly" course! He is/was/always will be the hunter, the fisher, the tough guy (with scars to boot). Sara is a wonderful girl with an infectious smile and eyes only for Matt!
She even got a very public proposal by cupid (Matt with spiffy wings)during one of our Rockets Hockey games (during Valentine's Day no less)
This engagement session was one of the more erm, adventerous shoots I've done. I'm all for 4x4ing but when even Matt admits that a road is rough.... it's pretty rough!
A few scratches, and a TON of mosquito bites later we came out with some stunning shots at a ton of locations!
I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed shooting with them! So happy for your both and looking forward to your 2012 wedding!

K

No comments:

Post a Comment