Jun 7, 2011

Melissa + Geoff = Victorian Love

I am so grateful that these two A) got married and B) asked me to be their photographer!
Nearly every wedding inspires me, fills me with awe and leaves me feeling full of love... but this was not just any wedding.
Every detail was spectacular! Melissa's unique and very vintage dress to her 100's of home made cookies and cupcakes (this girl does it all, and does it SOOOO well. Not joking I ate the cookies for breakfast oops!). She put her heart and soul into this wedding, while Geoff did his very best to calm moments of worry and panick.
So beyond all that, Melissa's love for Geoff and Geoff's admiration for his bride is one in a million.
You see during their five years of dating they had the normal ups and downs like every realtionship. Except during their early years Geoff was diagnosed with Lukiemia for a second time in his life. Melissa stood strong beside the love of her life whie he endured treatment and beat this illness again. Their story is one of inspiration, determination and a very very powerful love.
Thank you for allowing me a small window of time with you two, I am honoured to know you both.
XO




No comments:

Post a Comment