Jun 19, 2011

Lacey + Brandon = Leo Baby Boy

I couldn't be any luckier than to have many sisters (I adopted them) in my life... even luckier still that majority of the are pregnant (no joke... about 70% are pregnant). For this reason I am staying far far away from their water sources (I've heard it can be contagious!)
It doesn't change the fact I am thrilled for all these beautiful ladies and really can't wait to meet all my nieces and nephews!
Lacey has been in my life for the better part of two decades, we have laughed, cried and grown together.
I am so very proud of her and this new journey she is about to embark on!
Lacey has shot with me so many times now that it makes me laugh when she can hear my wheels turning even before I say anything, and knows exactly what's suppose to go down.
I love you very much lil sister! You're gonna be a fabulous momma!




No comments:

Post a Comment