May 21, 2011

Cory + Jaclyn = Timeless Love

I love when a photo session is effortless! There was no awkward moments with these two! Totally in love and needed very little direction to me!
I swear I was just a fly on the wall for this session! Jaclyn and Cory and one of my 2011 wedding clients this year. They are from Grand Prairie, Alberta and have chosen to get married here in the Okanagan!
Jaclyn informed me that they wanted to have landscape type photos for their engagement session... I don't think she was expecting my multi location idea!
They met me at Guisachan House at 9am - not a soul around and the gardens were spectacular!
We made a short drive to the lookout point above The Harvest so they could really see the whole landscape of where they were getting married (Kelowna). We kept our travels going to SE Kelowna to a lovely orchard in full bloom!
We even got a few pictures of the love birds with Cory's pride and joy... The Dodge! He was def. a happy guy when he got to pose with both his beautiful bride to be and his truck!
We had one last stop and that was a huge open field on Benvoulin Rd... risky business by the way!
I truly can't wait for these two to get married!
Looking forward to their small intimate wedding!
Thanks for making my job so easy!
XO
K.





No comments:

Post a Comment