May 4, 2011

Lacey + Fate = My soon to be nephew

This post is very near and dear to my heart. Two of my very best friends are due at the same time this year!
Ms. Lacey has been in my life for a very long time, nearly 20 years to be exact. I'm so lucky to be able to document these exciting times throughout my friend's lives. Truth be told they are so much more than my friends, these are the people I have grown with, shared my life with and they are my sisters.
I am in awe of Lacey's strength as she embarks on this new chapter in her life. I can't wait to see the little baby boy she produces in Aug.
I love you so much Lacey and for everyone else - stay tuned for hopefully one more Maternity shoot with Lacey and her Beau Brandon and then of course the baby photos!
XOX




No comments:

Post a Comment