May 5, 2011

Blonde Girl + Blonde Horse = Epic Spring

Gen and Summer met me out in Oyama where cherry blossoms proved to be very abundant! Gen was my first contest winner a few months ago, and boy did she work hard for this shoot!
From the get go there was a bond between the two ... we had beautiful lighting, blossoms everywhere and just when it doesn't get any better an AWESOME 100yr old house gets put into our lap.. not literally of course!
I'm not sure what it is about an old farm house that can make a photographer's heart beat faster and make you feel like a kid in a candy store. I'm not kidding we're strangely addicted to cool props, retro furniture and the PERFECT location!
Being the country girl that I am, anything painted peeling and rustic is totally me!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.
XoXo
K.



No comments:

Post a Comment