Oct 8, 2010

Annie + Girl = Persistance Pays Off

Annie had contacted me roughly six months ago, wanting photos and really loving the equine side of Kay Photos.
I offered to lend my horse as a model - however the timing was off and so we postponed.
Thankfully Annie never gave up! Today we got to finally get those photos.
I think sometimes it takes a great client to remind us just how lucky we are. Annie touched a horse for the first time and I really do love the effect it has on people. We played in an Orchard (and I have to admit that I forget how foreign the country is to city people).
I'm so glad that this stunner of a woman never gave up and we got to accomplish some great photographs! Annie - I hope you get to go home to Vancouver and see your family soon, you are a wonderful person!!
Thanks
K



No comments:

Post a Comment