Oct 13, 2010

Shyla + Andrew = "Fall" In Love

I LOVE fall... I LOVE in love couples and I adore Andrew and Shyla!
It was a beautiful Thanksgiving Monday and this fantastic couple met me somewhere along the road to Predator Ridge... we came across a gate with a sign of course that said "No Trespassing" so we did what any logical photographer and clients would do... hopped the gate!
With changing leaves and stunning views it was a Photographer's playground... And these two were more than happy to tag along for my kooky ideas!
I'm not quite sure what it is about photo shoots that really bring out the loveydovey in people... but it works and I'm not going to question it (although I'm fairly sure these two needed no encouragement from me!)
Thank you both for entrusting me to show your love to the world!
xox
K




No comments:

Post a Comment