Oct 13, 2010

Vanessa + Ben = 10.10.10 outta 10!

My very last wedding of the season...
Bitter sweet - So very happy for all my clients in 2010, So gratefu for all the amazing people I've come to meet and so blessed to be apart of their lives!

I am however excited for 2011 and ready to put 2010 behind me! Only fitting that my last wedding of the season ended on Oct.10th 2010!
I managed the whole year without any rained out weddings. When I woke up it was pouring on Vanessa and Ben's day... but that soon faded and didn't even pose a threat during our photos!
A beautiful ceremony took place at the Holiday Inn in Westbank
After we were whisked off to Gellatly Nut Farm for some Family and Bridal Party photos!
Vanessa was truly stunning in her red and white dress and those amazing blue eyes of hers! Ben you're a lucky man, and it's very apparent you have a heart of gold.
These two were most at ease when looking at each other.
Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day!

CONGRATULATIONS


No comments:

Post a Comment