Jun 22, 2010

"You've got to kiss the Girl" Katie and Rob

Ok - So since Katie and Rob's engagement shoot I've had the pleasure of really getting to know Katie and I dare say she's a great friend "gasp". Their wedding day was really suited just for them! The minister add libbed a bit and added "giggles" into their vows, knowing this is exactly who the couple is, giggly and in love!

Bertrum creek park provided a perfect summer setting, as The Little Mermaid theme songs played over the speakers people danced down the isle! When the time come to say I do, the passion and love was overwhelming and a record amount of bubbles were doing their own dance around the venue.

Thank you again for choosing me, I loved every minute of it and I know you two will live happily ever ever!

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment