Jun 24, 2010

Ashleigh and Matt - Engagment Splendor!

I knew this E sesh was going to be awesome!
From my fantastic clients to the wonderful rolling hill of Lake Country! Ashleigh and Matt got some quick impromptu engagement photos prior to their wedding this Saturday!
We wanted a chance to get to know each other and feel at ease in front of the camera!
(Although this comes naturally when the love shines through!)
I'm so very excited for this couple!
From the start I hit it off with Ashleigh, our "quick" consult (after she booked!) ended up being 2hours!
We got lucky with one of the few nice Okanagan days lately (yes, sad but true!)... and they even agreed to my "golden light" request.
I loved the way these turned out, we even found some four legged props in our journeys!
Enjoy and stay tuned for their wedding in 2 days!!






No comments:

Post a Comment