Jun 8, 2010

Inspiring Love

Being a wedding photographer/life photographer I'm faced with awe inspiring stories and one of a kind loves all the time. This particular E*Shoot was phenomenal.

When Carina contacted me a couple weeks ago, she told me she had been following my work for quite some time (since last summer), I was flattered and astounded!
She explained her and Drew had gotten engaged and wanted photos done... but they were on a deadline! She was leaving to the middle east within the month.
Drew is with the military and Carina works at Kandahar Air Base.
To find a love this strong to endure the distance and time apart really leaves me feeling inspired!
I wish you two all the best in your future life together! You bring out the beauty in each other!

K





No comments:

Post a Comment