Jun 27, 2010

Matthew and Ashleigh - Salmon Arm

Number 10 and WOW was it fantastic

From the point when Ashleigh booked me (via email AND phone calls!) I knew she'd be someone I'd love working with. Our "quick" consult turned into a 2 hour meeting where the conversation flowed easily!

I had the pleasure of shooting their engagement photos and 2 days later their stunning wedding!
It took place at Haney Heritage Park in Salmon Arm and we had no shortage of backdrops!
The reception was at the Salmon Arm Golf Club, and again we had the opportunity to sneak out on to the greens after supper for a few more shots!

They made a beautiful Bride and Groom!
I wish you all the love and happiness in your years to come, and I'm thrilled to know that I have forever clients!
XO





2 comments:

  1. Great shot with the desks!! They will absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love the chalk board shot and the bench one under it! : D

    ReplyDelete