Sep 7, 2011

Shalanne + Dag = From Russia - With LOVE

Every now and again I love to suprise my clients with free contests... this is the result of some hard lobbying and a lot of love!
These two fought it out to the bitter end of the contest to get their friends and loved ones to vote for their photo on Kay Photos FB page.
THEY WON and WOW am I happy they did!
Shalanne and I have known eachother since elementary school! We lost touch for a bit but somehow like with most childhood friends it just doesn't matter! She was also my lovely angel in our Alter Ego Shoot last winter!
These two are outgoing, full of laughter and totally in love! It took a little coaxing to get Dag to warm up to the shutter, but he got the hang of it!
They are both totally goofy and so sweet. Just such a great "vibe" from both of them, they are the couple you see on the street and either A) wish you were friends with or B) had their love!

I wish you all the love and happiness in the world you two!

OH on a side note - Dag is part of a KICK ass band - Check em out - Here in the Noise plays at the Grateful Fed downtown THIS Saturday night!

XO
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment