Sep 9, 2011

Chris + Lindsey = Love Birds

How many times am I going to brag about my AWESOME clients!

Yup, they were another fantastic amazing fun great superb couple!
I knew from the moment we sat down for the consult this was going to be a match made in heaven (naturally I mean me + them!).
I adore these two, they are relaxed fun and SO INLOVE.
All my weddings have love, but I really do admire the love that has stood strong through the years and they choose to celebrate their love for one another by getting married (in this case, eight years later).
They said I do at the beautiful Sunset Ranch in Ellison! We then used an orchard for some of their formals (these guys were so focused on their love they chose not to have a bridal party!), after that we borrowed some friends horses and granted Linds her wish to have ponies in her photos!

I always laugh with my clients but these guys made me feel like I had known them all their lives. I am so lucky they chose me to capture their wedding.
Best part of all, I get to keep Lindsey in my life... she works at the SPCA where I volunteer! (YUP she's another animal lover)

I wish another 8 times 10 years of happiness!
XO
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment