Sep 22, 2011

Mandy + Kelowna = Musical Magic

I got to photograph this beautiful woman two days in a row, first in her town then in mine!
I think from now on I'm going to lock my clients in my car during sessions...I think Mandy and I solved the worlds problems twice over, I even learned about guitar strings!
This lady isn't only a stunna, she's a very talented singer and guitar player! She plays locally and I'm pretty much convinced that we created her future CD cover!
She braved Mission Creek in mid September (spawning season), played in a freshly watered orchard and even came and met my beautiful ponies with me.
So early in the shoot busted a sandle... valuable lesson - always carry a spare, I however did not do this.. so my whole shoot with Mandy was done barefoot!
I'm really happy with our results and Mandy I am so happy that you were Kath's friend prior to being mine!

Thank you for your support and feedback, I look forward to many many more shoots with you and your beautiful family!
xo
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment