Aug 4, 2011

Wayne + Nicole = Fintry Fantastic

Meet Wayne and Nicole, they're in love and SO much fun!
Nicole and I race together (prior to this she was actually given the gift of "me" from another friend, it was for her and her other handsome man in her life... Smokey).
I cant tell you how much I adore these two. Nicole is no doubt one of the most genuine sweet and caring people you could ever have the pleasure of knowing... no joke! Not quite sure why she's friends with me... hehe
Wayne is funny and totally only has eyes for his fiance! You can tell he puts her first and foremost in his life.
We ventured out to Fintry Park (by the way I've never been there, bad Kelownaite), there were beautiful old barns a water fall and a beautiful old Manor with rockwork to die for! Did I mention the mosquitos were out with avengance... I have about 20 vampire marks on me from the little blood thirsty freaks!
ANYWAY at the very end of our shoot we jumped in the water and cooled off... jeans and all!
Thank you both so much, it was great to share laughs. I can't wait for your wedding in April, in MEXICO!
XOXO
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment