Aug 21, 2011

Jesse + Chelsea = Western Love Affair

I have said it before... and I'll say it again, I am the luckiest photographer. I not only get the greatest clients but serioiusly the best looking! Over the past years of starting my company I have lucked out with the most laid back and fun loving wedding clients.
Chelsea and Jesse and their country wedding party were a dream come true. These two are great people - and they love each other with all they have. It's evident how much they cherish each other, which makes my job that much easier!
From the moment I walked in the door it was welcoming and a very relaxed atmosphere. After the beautiful back yard ceremony and some BIG group photos we zipped around from location to location.
Dinner followed with an amazing spread by the Hungry Chef - complete with a plethora of wild game!
Not only are these two picture perfect, but they are both hunting,fishing, horse back riding kinda folk!
I wish you both a life time of happiness - I am so happy I could share in your special day! :)
xo.
K.




No comments:

Post a Comment