Sep 8, 2010

Vickie + Charlie = Childhood Love

Although it was a really gloomy day today this pair had their own sunshine going on!
With Charlie being over 30 years old he is going to be retired soon to a lovely family farm in Nelson. Vickie wanted to take the small window of opportunity and get some photos done with the horse that taught her how to ride!

He had all the spunk and energy (and goofiness) of a young horse and not a sore step in him.
Vickie you were a rock star - with the FOUR outfit changes and even slipping into a few dresses which I'm told is abnormal for this rodeo girl!
I had a great time and totally enjoyed the moral support that was with us during our shoot! (family came along for the ride)
Thanks for choosing me and I hope you enjoy them!
Charles - Happy Retirement 'Ol' Guy! you deserve it!



1 comment:

  1. okay so this post just made me cry :( What a wonderful story and beautiful ol' fella!

    ReplyDelete