Sep 25, 2010

Jenna + Chris = Rare Love

I don't even know how to start this blog. I have so many many many things to say about these two, they are first and foremost some of the nicest people I've ever met. And the speaches only proved that, their friends and family all confirmed they are the kindest most wonderful people they knew.
The love between them is so honest and genuine it was truely moving for me to witness!
Jenna you were so beautiful, your "free spirit" beamed through! Chris (or Greyson, which ever you know him by) were as handsome as ever. I feel so honoured to be apart of your wedding day, it was spectacular!
We had dove releases, which was made even more special by the fact this was the dove owners last day of doing it, after 350 weddings!
The colours were simply perfect, a fantastic wedding party of 14 total, and a wicked band to keep people dancing (The Youngins).
These two have taveled the world together, expirenced most things that some of us can only dream of... and the real journey has just begun for them.
I wish you all the love and happiness in the world!
XOXO
K.




No comments:

Post a Comment