Sep 16, 2010

Karla + Levi = 8 Years of Bliss!

So... this shoot was somewhat intimidating mixed with a bit of LOVE and a whole lot excitment!
Karla from Karmel Wedding Photography (seen here, www.karamelweddingphotography.com) asked me to do her and her wonderful husband Levi's 8 year anniversary photos with their horses.
I can say I was more than honoured... and yes a touch of scared, photographing another photographer is always a bit unnerving!
We saddled up - yes I rode with a camera on my back, while Levi drove our lovely prop down to the bottom pasture!
We had some thistles (okay... a lot of thistles) some knee deep mud, a bit of bucking and some curious herd members, all in all it turned out spectacular!

May you 2 have 64 more years of happiness!

XO


2 comments:

  1. Awesome job! And I seriously WANT that couch. haha. Been looking for one like that forevvver (in sofa form). hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again! Can't wait to get them up on the wall!!

    ReplyDelete