Oct 16, 2011

Mike + Moira = Burrowing Owl Romance

October 16th 2011 - the last wedding of the season for me.

When I got the email that Moira was interested in my work I was thrilled... as the email unfolded I got more and more excited! They were eloping from Vancouver Island... They chose Burrowing Owl Winery (somewhere I've never been!) as their venue... and to top it off I got the honour of signing as one of their witnesses!
From the moment I knocked on the door and was greeted by the beautiful bride I felt at ease and totally comfortable with these two!
The love was so evident, not only for eachother but in the well being of those around them!

See... I kind of did a bone head move and test rode a new horse before I shot their wedding (two birds one stone... since I was in the area anyway!) Well the horse was feeling "fresh" and I got chucked and stepped on. Not one of my finer moments!
However Moira and Mike the amazing people they are totally understood and took care of me! Thank you Mike for your expert advice and helping me wrap that foot up (He is the Captain for Nanaimo Fire Dept.) so we carry on with THEIR special day!

Thank you both for choosing me, and sharing your day with me! You are truely amazing one of a kind people, I am so grateful to have had the pleasure of having you two to end my 2011 season with!

It has been a wonderful year and I look forward to all 2012 has to offer!

LOVE,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment