Oct 9, 2011

Carlo + Karma = Autumn Love

My second to last wedding of the season fell on a beautiful overcast fall day. Karma like nearly all ... no wait, like all my brides was completely relaxed, laid back and so great to be around.
We started the morning at Blue Dahlia - awesome little salon off Birtch Rd. The girls were so calm and collected it was just like any other day!

I love all the little details that totally made this wedding them. A family friend made their awesome bouquets and all the girls wore purple and white converse shoes! Gotta love a bride that takes her friends comfort into consideration!
Their ceremony was filled with love and laughter - and patience! The awesome guests were cracking jokes while our lovely bride fixed some malfunctions and was a wee bit late! Everything still went off without a hitch!

Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your beautiful day! I wish you all the love and laughter in the years ahead.
XO
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment