Apr 2, 2011

Tutus + Love = Paisley

This little babe is three weeks old - you my remember this awesome family from the converse shoes and bright pink maternity session a few months ago!
I love seeig the "finished product" after a maternity shoot! I can only imagin the excitement of a brand new family, while awaiting their nine months of waiting time! I think this little one is well worth the wait!
She was wide eyed and somewhat demanding during our session but oh that cuteness just makes it so worth while!
Thank you Thalia and Dave, for inviting me into your home not once but twice! I truely hope to watch this family grow and blossom with the passing time.
And I couldn't forget the original baby of the family, Mrs.Buddah :) She kept me occupied while Thal tended to the little one!



No comments:

Post a Comment