Apr 23, 2011

Taryn + Derek = Okanagan Spendor

These two agreed to go on a excursion with me! We originally wanted the orchard blossoms, but alas nature had other plans!
A friend of mine had told me about this little road in lake country that had a rickety ol' chair swing... and hoping my clients were up for anything, I picked that as their start location. A long the way we found old buildings with blue doors AND Okanagan Daises!
Derek and Taryn were so awesome, easy going and yes in LOVE. We had a few stops to give our photos some variety! I think they thought I was nuts when I suggested sitting in the middle of the road...
Thanks guys, I love your photos and looking forward to your wedding this summer.
P.S. the handsome blonde fella is Hoagie, and he was such a trooper for feeling under the weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment