Mar 14, 2011

Amy + Miia = Rainbow Bright!

If you know me well... you'll know I'm an only child (and if you didn't know that, now you do). I grew up with family friends as most children do, but instead of just friends I gained siblings, a mother and more memories and stories filled with love and joy than I could even begin to tell you.
My love of horses was nurtured at their farm and this family has helped me to become who I am today.
Today I am proud to say I have two sisters and a brother, this is my little sister! She has grown, changed and become such a beautiful wonderful young woman!
My older sister (Meghan) will be on the blog shortly, as she is expecting her second child! (Amazing how we grew up so fast).
I love posting these pictures, no matter how many shoots I've done for this family! Everytime I shoot with them, my skills change along with their looks!
BTW you should see Momma Karen's house, it is litterally FILLED with my photos! I know she is proud of all her children (even this little adopted one!)
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment