Feb 20, 2011

Marly and Nico = Penthouse Wedding

Where to begin - This was the best way I could start off my 2011 wedding season!
The cutest inlove couple, the warmest most welcoming awesome family (both sides) and a venue that was beyond droolworthy!
This was beyond the most comfortable and relaxing wedding I think I've ever attended!
We started some prep photos at 3pm and then revealed Marly to Nico shortly after I don't think he stopped staring at his beautiful wife to be for the whole day! They had a very touching and romantic candlelit ceremony at 7pm - with the venue that overlooked Kelowna from the 17th floor it was made for a perfect wedding day!
Thank you both so much, I more than enjoyed my day with you both and your families.
Enjoy the few teasers! :)
xoxo
K





1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! I completely forgot about the photoshoot. My wedding is next month in one of the most beautiful Los Angeles venues but a prewedding photoshoot didn’t strike my mind. I have to contact this photographer as soon as possible. It was lovely going through this post.

    ReplyDelete