May 13, 2010

Apple Blossom Fairytale

Firstly I must apologize, I have not been blogging lately!
My life's events have taken over my blogging life! I vacationed in Mexico, got myself a Fiance, and been busy with the upcoming wedding season and rodeo season. No more exuses I promise! I will be faithful to my blog from here on out!

On Monday evening I met with one of my wedding clients for some engagement photos! We went to an orchard, got mushy, blew some bubbles and had lots of giggles!
This was an awesome way to get to my future clients and as well for them to know me! So far this year I've been very lucky with ALL of my 2010 clients, they are laid back and fun loving just like me!

Enough rambling yet? OK fine I'll post pictures!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you times a million for the wonderful pictures Kyla!! We had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete