May 22, 2010

Broncs and Ballgowns - Caralyn and Valor

On a beautiful Friday evening I drove myself out to meet Caralyn and Valor. It was everything I could have asked for and so much more!
A beautiful white horse, a stunning woman and all the props and locations a photographer could ever hope for!

We played with balloons and bubbles... also played with cows, Valor played in the swamp!

You guys were awesome and I can't thank you enough for showcasing my idea... you did it perfectly!

I hope people that see what you have done will want to do the same with their prom dress, bridesmaid dress or even wedding dress!

*stay tuned for more BandB shoots next week*





2 comments:

  1. 2nd photo = epic!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyla, I cannot stop boasting about the amazing job you did.... Thank you thank, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete