Jan 30, 2013

Zack + Kyla = 1st Wedding of 2013

My amazing, awesome wonderful first wedding of 2013. If this is a sign of things to come, my goodness I'm  EXCITED!
This wedding was incredible, amazing and breath taking. Taking place at the Riu Santa Fe in San Jose Del Cabo Mexico. The morning was so relaxed and the whole day had a flow to it that made it such a joy to photograph. We orchestrated a first look that had strangers in tears, Kyla truly put so much effort into her wedding and everything didn't go unnoticed! From the pin wheel bouquets to a  six pence around her ankle (actually the ending to the "Borrowed Something Blue" saying... ya learn something new everyday) everything was so uniquely them.
One look at Zack and Kyla and you'll know they were meant for each other, one look at their families and you'll know why they are such amazing genuine people!
Their Cabo wedding is one I will never ever forget!
I can't thank either of you enough for trusting me and choosing me, it was a pleasure to witness your day and get to know your amazing families.
<3 k.="">














No comments:

Post a Comment