Jul 16, 2010

Ali and Delta

On a lovely Thursday evening I was invited to my good friend Ali's family home to take a mini shoot of her family and her beautiful daughter, Delta. What makes this all so special is Ali now lives in New Zealand. The last time I saw Delta she didn't have those blond curls or that mischief in her eyes (ok, maybe that was there after all she is Ali's daughter!)
I am so incredibly touched that I was asked to come and preserve this time in Delta's life, I know the next time we see her she'll be bigger and cuter (is that possible!?).
The shoot was at Ali's farm... I'm fairly sure a photographer couldn't ask for anything better, vineyards and old barns!
This little girl just melted my heart! I honestly couldn't pick favorite images, full of giggles and smiles!
XoXoXo
K



No comments:

Post a Comment