Feb 22, 2010

Taste of India - Wedding

On Feb 20th Kay Photos was fortunate enough to not only photograph our 3rd wedding of 2010... but a whole new experience! I was with the Sandhar Family for three days for ceremonies and traditions that were eye opening and truly enlightening!
Day 1 was Sharan (and her bridesmaids) for the Henna (or Mehndi) ceremony.
Day 2 was the Turmeric ceremony... the whole family gets together for this, it was a blast!
Day 3 was the Wedding, which included 2 outfit changes for everyone! I was lucky enough that 2 of the girls in the family actually lent me a traditional East Indian suit for the ceremony at the temple!
Sharan you were beyond stunning ... in both of your outfits! I want to wish you and David all the love and happiness for the rest of your lives!
Thank your allowing me to wittiness one of the most amazing weddings! It was beautiful to see two cultures come together!









2 comments: